La Patinoire Boréale
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM DE DISCUSSION SUR LE PATINAGE ARTISTIQUE - CONCOURS

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud!

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Fannie
Légende sur glace
Légende sur glace

Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud! Empty
MessageSujet: Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud!   Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud! Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Nov 2005, 19:58

Citation :
A Close Call For Sawyer

November 6, 2005
By Brett Barden, Skate Today
Photo © Brett Barden

You’d think Shawn Sawyer was practicing a crazy new Sawyer spin, but it wasn’t quite on his normal ice surface though. On his way home this weekend from Riviere du Loup to Edmunston, New Brunswick for a quick visit with his family, things were going as planned until it started snowing heavily. Just minutes outside of Riviere du Loup Shawn ran into a problem. Shawn told Skate Today “Five minutes after I passed Riviere du Loup - where I was skating in an ice show – I was on a two lane highway when my car got out of control and I went into the other lane where there were oncoming vehicles. I tried to gain control to swing back into my lane and I ended up spinning out of control. My car continued to spin out of control and jumped off a 20-30 foot hill landing into the trees.” It was a close call for Shawn and he is happy to be alive. “For some reason I survived and my car maybe has $100 of damage. I can’t believe it,” said Shawn. Trying to find Shawn and his vehicle proved to be a challenge as well. “It took 25 minutes for the tow truck to arrive and then he had to find me because I was so far down from the highway and it was dark. It took another 30 minutes to get my car back on the road, but the tow truck guy was very nice,” Shawn replied. It was a close call for Shawn. Luckily he is injury free and was able to skate in the Riviere du Loup show the following day. Shawn will resume his training and looks forward to his next competition. “I can’t wait to head to Russia in the next few weeks for the Cup of Russia. This experience made me realize how important things in life are and there is a reason for me to still be here in one piece and that is skating.”
Source: www.skatetoday.com

En gros, il a eu un accident de voiture alors qu'il retournait à Edmunston. La neige a commencée a tomber et il a perdu le contrôle de sa voiture. Après s'être ramassé dans la voie inverse, sa voiture a continué à tourner et a "revolé" en bas d'une colline 20-30 pieds plus bas, dans les arbres!! Sa voiture a à peine pour 100$ de dommages et il est sain et sauf... Pas de bobo.. Juste une bonne frousse!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lavande
Administrateur
Administrateur
Lavande

MessageSujet: Re: Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud!   Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud! Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Nov 2005, 20:04

incroyable comme histoire...le cauchemard de tous les automobilistes: se retrouver dans la voie inverse en perte de contrôle :pitie:

Fiou!! c'était pas son heure comme on dit!! et même pas blessé!!
swtblueeyes
Administrateur
Administrateur
swtblueeyes

MessageSujet: Re: Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud!   Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud! Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Nov 2005, 20:53

:surpris: Pauvre loulou !!! :svp: Heureusement qu'il s'en est bien sorti sinon j'aurais fait le chemin jusqu'à Rivière-du-Loup sur le pouce pour aller le voir, hihihi !! :nono:
quebecoise
champion(ne) olympique
champion(ne) olympique
quebecoise

MessageSujet: Re: Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud!   Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud! Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Nov 2005, 23:04

Pauvre Shawn! Ça dû être épeurant!! Une chance qu'il s'en est sorti sain et sauf!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud!   Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud! Icon_minitime

Shawn Sawyer a eu chaud!
Page 1 sur 1